The new 3008 SUV is now available to order with enhanced specification, a refreshed trim structure, a choice of advanced powertrains and with a new Black Pack.
On the outside, the new 3008 SUV features a new frameless front grille and gloss black air intakes, while the headlights, daytime running lights and indicators all use advanced LED technology across the range. At the rear, PEUGEOT’s trademark three-claw taillights and new sequential indicators provide a contemporary look.
Inside, the new 3008 SUV features PEUGEOT’s next generation digital i-Cockpit® technology with a 12.3-inch digital head-up instrument panel, a compact steering wheel for improved driving dynamics and, from Allure upwards, a 10-inch high definition capacitive colour touchscreen.
From Active Premium level upwards, all new 3008 SUV models come standard with Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto and Mirror Screen. There are also two new USB sockets installed for rear passengers to use. The new 3008 SUV can also be equipped with a 515 Watt FOCAL® premium HiFi system.
The new PEUGEOT 3008 SUV comes with the latest driving aids and safety features to protect both its occupants and other road users. The following technologies are available:
- Night Vision: Unique for the compact SUV segment, the 3008 SUV features PEUGEOT’s innovative Night Vision technology that allows drivers to view pedestrians and animals on the 12.3-inch digital instrument panel up to 200m beyond the scope of the headlights
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go: Available on models with eight-speed automatic transmission
- Lane Positioning Assist: As part of the Adaptive Cruise Control, the Lane Positioning Assist technology ensures the vehicle stays within its lane
- Latest-Generation Automatic Emergency Braking: Capable of detecting both pedestrians and cyclists at night at speeds from 3mph to 86mph
As part of PEUGEOT’s new philosophy of ‘choose your PEUGEOT, choose your powertrain,’ the new 3008 SUV is available with a choice of efficient diesel and petrol engines, as well as two advanced plug-in hybrid electric (PHEV) options capable of driving up to 40 miles WLTP in zero emissions EV mode.
Petrol and diesel models fitted with the eight-speed Efficient Automatic Transmission (EAT8) now come fitted as standard with a drive mode selector that allows the driver to choose between Normal, Sport and Eco modes.
Both HYBRID models feature a 13.2kWh lithium-ion battery and come with two types of on-board chargers. A 3.7kW single-phase on board charger is included as standard, with a full charge taking three hours and 45 minutes, while an optional 7.4kW on board charger is also available. A full charge using a 7.4kW Wall Box will take just one hour and 45 minutes.
The new PEUGEOT 3008 SUV features a new trim structure including Active, Allure and GT. Each are complemented by an intermediate level called ’Premium’, and in the UK the range starts from Active Premium.
- Active Premium – 17-inch ‘Chicago’ alloy wheels, Safety Pack, Visibility Pack, keyless start, dual zone air-conditioning, front and rear parking aid, Mirror Screen, electrically folding mirrors
- Allure – 18-inch ‘Detroit’ storm grey alloy wheels, tinted windows, Safety Plus Pack, PEUGEOT connected 3D Navigation with 10-inch display, new ‘Colyn’ fabric upholstery
- Allure Premium – PEUGEOT Open & Go keyless entry, aluminium roof rails, folding passenger seat, Ambient lighting Pack and textile door decorations
- GT – 18-inch ‘Detroit’ gloss black alloy wheels, Black Diamond roof, Adaptive Cruise Control, full LED headlights, Mistral Alcantara® and leather effect seat trim
- GT Premium – 19-inch ‘San Francisco’ alloy wheels, hands-free tailgate, Visio Park 2: 360º colour camera system, Focal® HiFi, heated front seats with massaging and electric driver's seat