Kia UK Limited has revealed a new special edition version of its best-selling crossover SUV, the Niro. The new Niro ‘Connect’ offers greater value and choice to buyers of the brand’s perennially popular hybrid family SUV, and is available to order from UK dealers now.
The Niro ‘Connect’ is available as both a self-charging Hybrid and Plug-in Hybrid, priced from £25,995 and £31,355 respectively.
The limited edition ‘Connect’ model sits between the ‘2’ and ‘3’ grade models in the Niro line-up and adds the following features above the entry-level ‘2’ grade:
- 10.25-inch touchscreen with satellite navigation
- UVO Connect ‘connected car’ system
- Cloth and leather upholstery
- High-gloss centre fascia
- Chrome coated interior and exterior door handles
- USB charger inside the front console
- Rear console ventilation duct
The Niro ‘Connect’ also offers a choice of three premium exterior paint colours at no additional cost – Runway Red, Ocean Blue and Steel Grey.